Saturday 31 May 2014

OOTD 30/05/2014




I have been loving the sports luxe and 90's boho trend that has been kicking around of late. So I though I would dip my foot into both with this lil ootd. I took this outfit on an adventure around Brisbane city and it provided me with just the right amount of comfort I was looking for. So that proves the theory that on the odd occasion (for me anyway) you can be fashionably comfortable. 




Sup're midi dress (similar), thrifted blouse (tied around waste), DIY choker, Big W trainers, thrifted brown leather backpack.  


Just a side note. I made this ribbon choker with a Saint Christopher pendant on it and I could make more for a low price if anyone is interested. Leave a comment down below if you would fancy one and the price range you would think is expectable.

Until next time internet friends,





1 comment:

  1. love your dress:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete